View Single Post
(#63)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 29-03-2014, 10:41 AM

Near-hit menage a trois.
Typing this hungover over right now. Went out last night to my local, it was one of those random ones. A two drink turned lash. I really shouldn't have gone out but here I am.
Met up with a couple of mates, there was 3 birds with us the whole night. cute, somewhat cute and 5 beers 1 shot and 2 half cocktails cute.
Cute is taken by my boy, but she is chatting with me throughout the night.
The other two however are free bitches, so I use my seductive super powers to conveniently get somewhat cute to dance with me, guess what guys I can do salsa, may the pua juices flow through me. So I dance with her for quite a long time. I could've made out with her, but was probably a bit too pussy, it's been what feels like a month since I've pursued anyone. Later on I grab her again dance with her and make out with her...it's on. Afterwards at some point, the two say to me "we usually make out at half 1". So later on (way before half 1 I add) they're making out, I part ignore it (me = aloof or playing mind games - meh). Later on I get mine back start making out other comes along, starts making out too. Part of me doesnt want to make out with her, the other part says "threesome bitches". So I do some threeway ting ting. All my boys but 1 leave and So I'm pretty much left to fend for myself. We go smoke, somewhat cute and my boy go back in. And I'm left with the dilemma of making out with this chick or not, my mind says to me "Keep it the threesome warm", so I do. She goes off, my boy comes back and "gives me advice". "cute is a virgin, shes long game girl". I say cool, but my mentality changes I go from cool with making out with not cute to not. I do one last hoorah, by taking them to get food, then attempting to take them back to mine, I do, but somewhat cute books a cab, and it's there in like two minutes "fucking London".

The moral of the story is logistics and slow down the process of the booking of the cab: one extra minute could turn things around.
Part of me also didn't want this birds first time to be a threesome (I think thats what she probably wanted too, which is understandable), maybe that's my morals, or maybe an excuse.

I just puts my dick in the hole, whoever sucks is not my concern. - MarkUK

Last edited by top-hat; 29-03-2014 at 11:10 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to top-hat For This Useful Post:
Serendipity (29-03-2014)