View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MEMBER OF THE MONTH

Default The lay guide - dreadful - 22-03-2014, 06:51 PM

I have just read the Layguide online here: How to Lay Girls Guide and its quite dreadful. For example its street approach technique is to walk towards a woman you see in the distance and block her path and hopefully she will say; "Excuse me", you are then supposed to say; "Its no problem you would have stopped me in my tracks even if you weren't blocking my way". I can't believe how bad the advice in this book is. It makes Richard La Ruina's "The Natural" look like a masterpiece. I only looked up this book because one of the best pick up artists Nick Krauser mentioned it in one of his videos and I was quite impressed with his infield videos. But to show just how bad it is it even advises asking a woman for sex after she tells you her name and then claims this has a one in twenty five success rate. Even I could have written a far better book than this. Whoever wrote this book is an idiot. There is nothing on body language, how to use your voice at the correct volume, the right amount of distance to have when opening etc and no illustrations. I have seen it reviewed on Amazon and most of the reviews must be fake because no one could rate this book highly.