View Single Post
(#62)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 17-03-2014, 12:09 AM

I haven't done any approaches this week but had a few dates planned 4 to be exact.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. 3 of which were online.

Tuesday, called me up on the night I got laid, and I told her I'd ring her back. Rang back on Sunday, she said she was working on her dissertation this month. She agreed to however meet me after work at 9. Convenient time for getting laid and the reason I wanted her first was to put me in a good mood for Wednesday. She called me at 10, whilst I was killing it on the poker table. And apologised, I said it's cool I'm playing poker and told her I'd ring her back.

Wednesday, was the Finnish bird whom out of the blue on Sunday texted me to meet up for a coffee. I've never done a coffee date before, and my conclusion is they're lame as shit, we had a date for like an hour and a half "catching up". Which is a nice way of saying: Letting her talk boring conversation, some of it was cool, most of it was fluff, plenty of awkward silences. I took her outside after I ate and made out with her. Which lightened the mood. I was however part to blame with it not being great, I think I was definitely out of touch and a little nervous.

Thursday was another internet date, after working all day on my dissertation, I went off to Westfields to meet her. I find her somewhere inside and take her out to a bar. I grab a beer for myself and she's like "I want a cranberry juice" and I'm like ffs well this isn't going to go well. We go out and the whole arrangement felt like a job interview, mainly because she just wasn't fun. She didn't stimulate me and I had to work harder than I ever wanted to. #awkwardsilences #atleastwednesdaytried. Well anyway later I do my usual walk around the mall, she goes off to get some tampons or whatever girls are using nowadays. She comes out I go for the kiss, she gives me this shitty closed mouth no fun kiss. Afterwards she relaxes a bit and I take her back to where I found her, made out with her again boom she makes effort and she's a little better.

Finally Sunday just didn't message me back to my "We still good for later"

I don't think I'll be doing anything other than my dissertation this week, will post up if anything happens otherwise.

I just puts my dick in the hole, whoever sucks is not my concern. - MarkUK