View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default Giving 100% in a conversation V's Not (low investment) - 03-03-2014, 12:50 PM

Realising Im becoming dis interested lately. 4 girls on the go from PoF, another 2 longer distance and the people I meet during the day.

If I meet someone in the street after about 5 mins I become dis interested. Not because theres nothing to talk about, the conversation flows well, its more that Im not 100% interested to begin with and I think this is down to me simply having a low stereotypical opinion of English girls and that I have no real intention to have a relationship.

This makes me totally unconcerned about the outcome of any conversation.

However, in been dis interested Ive noticed a fall in my energy and enthusiasm. I feel switched off but still engage, talk well and banter. I just dont give any real 'want' for her. This tends to make her try harder and build report and were just kind of bouncing off each other with silly fun remarks. It works well, girls seem to look for a possitive reaction from me then when they get it they latch onto it. If I then start to lose interest I can physically see her noticing that change and trying to turn it to a possitive again.

Low investment approach to it (robitic-like) makes me feel bored. If I upped the energy levels and really show stat I give some sort of shit about what shes saying then maybe the approach will still work for me and I'll feel better and more engaged whilst talking.

Anyone else got an opinion on giving 100% in conversation V's Rock botton investment?

I am the master of my fate

Last edited by Barney Stinson; 03-03-2014 at 12:53 PM.