View Single Post
(#30)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 22-02-2014, 01:52 AM

Friday 21 feb

Out tonight in my local small town. I felt more confident and relaxed than usual, maybe because of my midweek escapades abroad.

There were hot chicks about. Loads happened but a few things sticking in my mind...

The doorman at my favourite bar had a new guy partnering him. We chatted a bit then he said to the new guy (pointing to me) "Look this guy is old but he knows how to get pussy". This wasn't a piss take, it was genuine backhanded kind of compliment. But I was thinking "do I?".

He's seen me approaching a lot in there I guess and he's been impressed with my work. He did tell me that once.

After chilling for a bit in the bar I turned around and got eye contact with a blonde girl outside the bar smoking and I waved at her through the window. She waved back and I went out to chat to her.

We were getting on fine then at a certain point she said to her mate "swap?" and she went to chat to a guy she was looking at who was hovering nearby and I chatted to her mate. The blonde girl said "I need to go to the toilet". The guy said "so do I, c'mon we'll go together and took her hand" pretty smooth mate!" I thought. They came back 10 minutes later and were kissing and cuddling. He was confident in escalating but maybe he already knew her. It certainly wasn't a cold approach. But I didn't feel any jealousy I just thought nice one mate.

The blonde girls friend was much taller than me in her heels, she was an attractive mixed race Asian girl wearing a black leather mini skirt and she had the most amazing thighs. The only thing you could say was her nose was a slightly funny shape (not hooked just largish). Apart from that minor and forgivable blemish she was a solid 8 to me.

I had noticed her earlier strutting around the bar but thought I had no chance with her, because she was far too sexy. So I was really happy with the swap. But all she did was bitch about the doormen (who I know) and I got a bit bored with that so I went back inside. The drink saps my energy after a while.

I should have turned the conversation around. I fancied her so why didn't I try to pull her? Maybe I'll be more aggressive when I know I have somewhere to take them.

One of my mates had been watching this from inside and he said, "oh yeah I know her, she talks to anyone". If you've read my earlier posts you'll see that this 'mate' has been doing this to me for a long time. So I fucking let him have it tonight (verbally).

I said "I've known you as a friend here for seven months and with all these women you know in this town you have never introduced me to a single fucking one of them, not even once. Even though you know I'm looking for a woman". He said "well that's for you to do isn't it". I said "well obviously it is, mainly because you are jealous that I'm chatting them up, aren't you?".

He was quite shocked but I didn't care. It's the truth. I'm much more straight talking than I used to be. If anything he's tried to fuck me up. I'm leaving soon anyway, maybe that's why I spoke my mind.

Regretting it a bit and we'll probably patch it up tomorrow. But I had to say my piece before I leave.

I know there's a natural law that most guys will try to ruin your chances in getting a woman rather than help you. It's just the way it is.

Can't live with them, can't live with them

Last edited by Serendipity; 22-02-2014 at 08:22 AM.