View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 20-02-2014, 12:15 PM

Hate to break it to you dude, but 'I'm not sure how to escalate without a lounge area' is a restriction on game, not a style.

We get that you mean first dates. And yes, drinks are generally a better idea than dinner. But you don't need a particular venue to escalate where you are sitting at a particular angle. Think about how restrictive that idea is. It's arbitrary too. Most of the time when I'm 'escalating' on girls I'm standing directly in front of them. Does that mean I should go out of my way to avoid sitting down or being beside a girl? No. That's silly.

Aside from anything else, being in a specific venue where you can escalate is not as important as you think it is if you're trying to get laid off these dates. I get laid off dates quite a bit, and I've never once worried about seating. That's not an important criterion. A suitable venue is any bar within walking distance of your house.

If you want advice on what to do to get laid on a first date we can help out, but if you want tips on where might be best to go to escalate according to some limitation we don't really have then we can't be particularly helpful.

What exactly do you mean by 100% success? Define success for you? Any with how many girls exactly? Also, if you've been having 100% in a particular place why not just keep going there?

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
kowalski (20-02-2014), urbanite (23-02-2014)