View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Syn
Deleted

Default Salsa & Jive Dancing - 14-10-2009, 03:17 PM

The first time I went... to salsa - I went on my own!

Everyone was very social, as all are learning together - it's great for building social skills, interacting with everyone -making people feel good with positive feedback when they're struggling a bit.. or some neg head negs them out!

The dancing itself - well the first 2 lessons I had real learning anxiety, sweaty, blushing etc... then it just clicked and really enjoyed it, loved the way you can express yourself, feel the music.... It's really good fun!

Definatley was about enjoying the dancing as opposed to P.U - althoug the other benefits were nice

You build confidence interacting with lots of random and generally positive people, cute girls in your space - my eye contact became so powerful, regulary made them giggle with just a look haha! New social group / friends

On the town - the amount of kisses, dances, rapid escalations and numbers I have experienced due in no small part to feeling confident and having some moves while leading a woman through a such a fun experience is ridiculous (While demonstrating leadership, confidence, value, fun and much more!!) Instant DHV in any venue... we often own a dance floor and have girls zoning - obviously wanting a boogy!!

Salsa is sensual and sexy - Jive is a bit easier to pick up, easier to apply in set and great fun also!!

***** (5star)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Jaz (27-10-2009)