View Single Post
(#25)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 20-02-2014, 01:11 AM

Wednesday 19 Feb

So I find myself abroad again in Europe...on my own.

Was just intending to go for a meal then go back to hotel and go to bed.

But it ended up a bit of a solo sarge. It wasn't all bad. I couldn't help thinking I had a kingsize bed waiting in my hotel room.

I went out not intending to try to pull or even talk to anyone. But once I saw all the cute girls I wanted to chat them.

Different city / country speaking to girls who have english as a second language (apart from one who was from Lancashire). And realising my game gets progressively worse the more I drink.

Anyway I'll try to give an account of how the night went:

1- some looks from cute girls as I headed out to find somewhere to eat. Too hungry to think about chatting girls.

2- long stares from woman in resturaunt I was eating in. Would say she was about 40 and was with a guy who was facing away from me (maybe it was a friend or coworker). Anyway she obviously wanted to fuck me but I didn't know what to do in that situation. As they both left and walked past outside she was looking in the window at me.

3- went into a british bar called Churchills. The footie was on the TV. Two girls at the bar who had been playing pool upstairs, cutest one gave me a strong stare before they left. I didn't speak to her. I had to go to toilet and after that went out to see if I could see where they went but they were gone (why didn't I just say "where you girls off to?") felt as if I blew a chance to open.

4- went in another bar packed with guys watching the football game. Went to dance floor upstairs, really young girls there. Too young. I got looks but felt pervy. It's the cheapest bar so there's a lot of underagers in there I think.

5- Went to an all-nighter type bar I know. Lost count, but think I opened about 5 or 6 groups of girls over the rest of the night. I just went from one to the other. Some interactions were good and quite long. I recruited a wing called Jani. He was hopeless at chat and drunk. My chat wasn't great either. If they didn't show immediate attraction I was bailing. On the first approach outside that bar I got blownout by three girls and almost gave up.

My opener here is always "do you speak english?". They all answered in unison "no". I said "then how do you know what I just said?" and they ignored me. I tend to go for mexican girls here because they are shorter than I am but some of them actually don't speak much english, or at least they're not confident in conversing.

Then I thought "fuck it I'm going all out for it now". The wing saw me getting blown out by them and came over to talk and we hung out. He was a nice dude. It gave me someone to be social with in between the approaches.

The whole night was 50/50 which is good stats for cold approach I guess. Half of them ignored me or blew me out in some way and the other half were receptive and we got on well and got into good convos. I only bought two girls a drink because one of them was such a great laugh and good looking and her freind was beautiful. But they were local bar flies that could drink like fish but godd fun.

I think I asked one of them for her number but she changed the subject so as not to offend me. Either that or she didn't hear me say it.

I touched a chubby girl from lancashire I was getting on well with on the shoulder and her friends dragged her away. She was enjoying being hit on, I could tell.

One of the problems I seemed to have was never getting any of the girls isolated and so didn't get intimate or escalate in any way. Just talked until ran out of stuff to say.

Her friends even put her scarf around her neck and then put her coat over her shoulders while we weres still talking then took her away like she was a helpless invalid. I find this quite laughable now.

6- ended up talking to bunches of guys who, like me, had totally missed out on pulling any girls. I gave a cool american guy from san diego my number who said we should meet up when he comes to London. He thought london was the coolest city.

points to note

Just went around chatting girls which was the right thing to do. Some of the one's who blew me out saw me then approaching girls standing next to them and having good conversations.

I wasn't doing it to make them jelous, I just didn't care what they thought. But I noticed one cute blonde girl kept looking at me after her and her friend had blown me out. But I didn't want to get blown out a second time by them so didn't re-approach.

The best and longest interactions wer girls that had made no eye contact at all before I approached.

I didn't escalate with any girls although some seemed attracted. I think I just wanted company and maybe validation and didn't want to risk losing that when it was going well.

Couldn't imagine pulling any of them back to my hotel without isolating one. Unless it was a threesome.

Can't live with them, can't live with them

Last edited by Serendipity; 20-02-2014 at 07:20 AM.