View Single Post
(#6)
Old
New User

Default Manchester Mayhem Part 2 - 19-02-2014, 09:54 PM

Saturday Night in Manchester.....

We start at the same venue as friday night ( pretty chilled pub)
I meet shah and new guy chris in there . Chris seemed cool ( even tho he supports city!!!) and we chat and get warmed up socially among are selves .

We then bounce to the first club where it was quite busy but not too pack as it was a huge place with young hot girls !!!

We grab a drink and before we crystallise like chodes shah and chris hit the dance floor which was a great move coz it was taking us from are logical ways into a cool 'i don't give a fuck' attitude....

After i while we head upstairs myself and shah hit a two set both hot (both 7s) we chat for one minute and i ask my girl if her massive tattoo on her thigh hurt (thats right she's a dirty bitch!) out of nowhere a girl comes storming into set crying and talking to me like I'm her best friend and then dragging me to the toilet !! ( i went coz she was slightly fitter than the one i was talking to)
I get to the toilet and she is in a right state so i wait outside as she can hardly stand up...
Anyways she comes back we make out dance grind etc but this girl is proper high on something and it aint alcohol!! So after watching her fall over about 4 times i move onto the next set...

We carried on for a few more sets but nothing really to write home about .As it wasn't full we decided to bounce to the next club...

On the way to the club we walked passed a tipsy blonde coming out of a taxi (she was a big titty 7) walking into her hotel.
I jump straight in set having already warmed up and having read very briefly the "60 years" webpage i thought there was no better time to try it in action.

She was on and after a three minute convo we make out and get to some light touching ... ( at this point the guys had kindly waited for me in the freezing cold! i owe them one)
I grab her number and really i could have stayed and fucked her brains out but with it being manchester i really wanted to carry on gaming with the new crew..

Right we now hit the final Venue everyone in there was fully warmed up (drunk bitches) Myself and shah hit a quick cute set of slightly cubby girls but they were so fucking dull and rude especially about beards! so we ejected sharpish.

In that club tho nothing really hit that great for any of us... We stayed and grinded through to the end tho

one confession to make was that i did make out with a 5 ( bj face but huge body) kinda made me feel better and i think she felt it as she kept swearing every time i walked passed her after

Once we got settled in the club i cud see chris getting some momentum, so myself and chris went hunting!!! we hit a good few sets and worked the dance floor at the same time!!
We hit a good few sets all with chris approaching and me going in as the 'Blazor wing'...

All in all it was a proper night out PUA Style ! with some great reference points and full of action and Bitches! And most importantly met some really cool wings .....

Roll on this Weekend ....Watch out Manchester