View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default Manchester Mayhem !!! - 17-02-2014, 10:25 PM

Hi Guys ,

So this past weekend i hit manchester both friday and saturday ...

Friday started off really well with good rebel inviting me to pre drinks in piccadilly . there i met shah and good rebel, who are both good guys who wanna really take action and get out. After a half chatting we venue changed.

We then headed to the club where it was a mix of students and 20 somethings
shah went straight in.... before even getting to the club shah had opened a standing set at the cash point which was shortly followed by good rebel opening in the cash line also .... at this point i knew it was going to be a good night

Any way we get to the club and its really busy and full of girls as manchester always is ....

Good rebel hit a nice blonde set more or less straight away ( i think they were 7-8s) shah and myself then began to open a few more sets and the game was on now and in full motion!!!

We never did see good rebel again that night as we later found out he got the lay !! well done man keep closing!!

Any ways myself and shah continued to open sets and more or less take down the club after nearly speaking to everyone !!

We both got at least one make outs (shah got 2) and i got a few numbers.
The night then started to get die down at about 3am so decided to hit home (not before a bit of street game i may add) ..

All in all it was a very positive night and experience meeting 2 guys off the forum who actually go out and get shit done!! both we good wingmen and will go far in life ...

Saturday report to follow but a great night full of action and reference points ....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dee For This Useful Post:
markuk (18-02-2014), Shahanshah (17-02-2014)