(#23)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 15-02-2014, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan300 View Post
This, is fucking amazeballs!

Well done son, congratulations.

This is a major step in the right direction for your life. Not about picking up women, that's part of it yes, but overall for your life.

Amazeballs. I'm excited for you because I was fucking buzzing when I moved to the city & I know what it feels like to make such an episodic change in ones life.

Good luck!
Thanks man. My dad and mates think I'm fucking crazy wanting to do this. I read something recently that said if you want to pickup girls, sooner or later you will want to move to a city. That's kind of where I'm at. It's a big part anyway. But anything can happen. I want to enjoy my life whatever it's made up of. But I'm more aware now that you have to go and get it...it won't come to you.

I lived in London for 4 years before but it was an awful location. I was out in the sticks, not in the city like I will be this time. And back then (7 years ago) I was scared shitless of going out in the city. Even the pigeons seemed tough! I felt relieved to move out.

And back then I couldn't talk to girls. I had no confidence with women and in general. I had loads of chances but rarely took them unless a girl threw herself at me.

Yeah , like you said, it's not just about pickup. It's about feeling the fear and doing it anyway. Going out of my comfort zone will help me to grow in confidence and that in turn will have an effect on my game.

Having an idea of what you want and then turning it into a real action is probably the most empowering feeling you can have. It's not doing it that gradually crushes your spirit. And you end up just bitching about everything not being perfect and do fuck all about it. D&D being the usual temporary escape for a lot of people. To escape from themselves.

There are so many people in that rut unfortunately. I'm no different really, I've just had enough of waiting around for life to happen.

There's also more obvious things like my logistics will be much better (good location, own place, more things to do and places to go). I know it won't be easy at first but I'm up to the challenge and know I can adapt.

Can't live with them, can't live with them

Last edited by Serendipity; 15-02-2014 at 10:23 PM.