View Single Post
(#111)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 15-02-2014, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecastle View Post
I would not be a burden to them! Like I said I have got enough money to live on and I make enough money! I also do not need to tell them what I do for a job or if I get a squat that the building that I live in is a squat! By the way it is almost impossible to get a job these days and a permanent home! Why do think that thousands of people are living on the streets? Because they want to? No because they simply cannot get jobs and homes! Also what about other squatters? There are thousands of squatters in Britain do think that they are all single and never have sex? What about the people who live on that eco village I mentioned near Heathrow, Transition Heathrow? Do you think they are all single and never have sex?
That's a lot of exclamation marks.

No not all squatters are single but also no, they do not have beautiful women by their side.

You may have fuck loads of money. I new a guy whose wife died and he got over £2million compensation and insurance stuff. He considered it dirty money and never used it, sold his house and lived in a mini forest behind what used to be Kevin Keegan's mansion. He died with over £3 million to his name and in his will, he gave all his money and assets to charities.

Back to my point. Doesn't matter what you have , its what you're perceived to have. Also a guy with nothing apart from some money has no potential. Some millionaires with only money can't land a date to save their life!
You are precieved to have nothing to offer in a relationship. That's why you're getting fucking nowhere!

Yes 2 exclamation marks. I'm fucking serious.

I am the master of my fate

Last edited by Barney Stinson; 15-02-2014 at 03:55 PM.