View Single Post
(#108)
Old
MEMBER OF THE MONTH

Default 15-02-2014, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barney Stinson View Post
I'll add, kudos to you for having a goal of wanting to pick up women. But without a solid foundation or at least a positive build up to a solid foundation, girls will simply not care because you have nothing to offer them whilst they have their lives together (or at least more together than you). So why would they stoop so low to a guy who'd potentially be a huge burden to them.
I would not be a burden to them! Like I said I have got enough money to live on and I make enough money! I also do not need to tell them what I do for a job or if I get a squat that the building that I live in is a squat! By the way it is almost impossible to get a job these days and a permanent home! Why do think that thousands of people are living on the streets? Because they want to? No because they simply cannot get jobs and homes! Also what about other squatters? There are thousands of squatters in Britain do think that they are all single and never have sex? What about the people who live on that eco village I mentioned near Heathrow, Transition Heathrow? Do you think they are all single and never have sex?

Last edited by stonecastle; 15-02-2014 at 09:00 AM.