View Single Post
(#17)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 11-02-2014, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan300 View Post
One of the problems is that you don't have an experience of the buzz you get when approaching hot women in the day.

Because you've never had this buzz, you have nothing to compare to that gutting feeling you get in your core, the gutting feeling is all you have.

I know what that's like. For me it was that I'd never go full on & directly during the day. But now that I am doing it I'll never go back to the way I was. I do still miss out some, but I'm still going for a lot.

Trust me, the buzz is better than feeling like shit.

Take action. You will NOT regret it.
Here's a quote from my first post on the forum in August last year:

"So far I've only done one (sober) daytime approach in a book shop near where I live. It was going really well until her phone rang. She ended the phone call with "I love you". Then apologised to me for her phone ringing and said she had to go. But my heart was pounding out of my chest with adrenalin for a half hour afterwards and I felt good about myself. I want to try it more and am prepared to try to tackle the fear aspect."

My goal is that by August this year an approach like that is just bread and butter to me. I'm much closer to it than I was then in terms of confidence and self-belief but in truth I've only done a few sober daytime approaches (see my short daygame thread).

That's why I started this new journal. I don't want to be differentiating between this game or that game. I don't even want to use any PUA terms any more. I just want to be chatting to girls wherever and whenever there's a chance to do it, even at work.

I was viewing some flats for rent in the city tonight. Will be looking at more over the coming weeks.

I'm moving into the city to be in a place where there will be lots more opportunities than where I am now. I really want to get this down.

Can't live with them, can't live with them