View Single Post
(#13)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 11-02-2014, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity View Post
spotted a hot Greek looking girl with long dark hair, in a short skirt and green lace tights, sitting at a bench smoking and tapping on her phone. She looked like she could be single, if that makes sense. I hovered for a bit but didn't approach her. I bottled it and went to talk to some of my male colleagues instead. I didn't know if she was with our lot or a student. But that should have been my opener "hi, are you here for this event?". Fuck!

"I went to speak with my male colleagues instead"

Instead of hot girl. Oh dear.

A hot blonde girl with a bit of a spotty face and amazing blue eyes was walking towards me. She made eye contact and smiled at me and I smiled back, we both turned our heads to keep eye contact as we passed each other.

This happened me in town the other day & I turned around & got talking to her. Obviously though it could be a bit different in a work setting. Except not really, you were both checking each other out, so go for it.

The hot girl in the green lace tights I'd seen earlier in the day was smoking and chatting to a bloke. She was talking to him but looking at me. It just made me feel worse that I hadn't approached her earlier when she was on her own.
One of the problems is that you don't have an experience of the buzz you get when approaching hot women in the day. Because you've never had this buzz, you have nothing to compare to that gutting feeling you get in your core, the gutting feeling is all you have.

I know what that's like. For me it was that I'd never go full on & directly during the day. But now that I am doing it I'll never go back to the way I was. I do still miss out some, but I'm still going for a lot.

Trust me, the buzz is better than feeling like shit.

Take action. You will NOT regret it.

You can't win if you don't play
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dan300 For This Useful Post:
nova (11-02-2014), Serendipity (11-02-2014)