View Single Post
(#11)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 11-02-2014, 05:44 AM

Went to a work conference yesterday in London. It was in a university campus so there was quite a few hotties around.

Was having a smoke outside the conference hall before it started and spotted a hot Greek looking girl with long dark hair, in a short skirt and green lace tights, sitting at a bench smoking and tapping on her phone. She looked like she could be single, if that makes sense. I hovered for a bit but didn't approach her. I bottled it and went to talk to some of my male colleagues instead. I didn't know if she was with our lot or a student. But that should have been my opener "hi, are you here for this event?". Fuck!

At the break I wandered into this student canteen to see if I could grab a coffee. A hot blonde girl with a bit of a spotty face and amazing blue eyes was walking towards me. She made eye contact and smiled at me and I smiled back, we both turned our heads to keep eye contact as we passed each other. Annoyed that I didn't say hi and try to engage her. With hindsight it would have been easy "oh I'm lost , where do I get a coffee, blah blah".

After the event finished I went outside for a smoke with a male colleague. The hot girl in the green lace tights I'd seen earlier in the day was smoking and chatting to a bloke. She was talking to him but looking at me. It just made me feel worse that I hadn't approached her earlier when she was on her own.

My excuse for not taking action is I was a bit jaded after the weekend boozing. I was paranoid my colleagues would see me approaching 'strange women'. But at least now I'm seeing the opportunities in front of me. I just need to act in the moment and stop thinking and worrying what other people think.

Can't live with them, can't live with them

Last edited by Serendipity; 11-02-2014 at 06:04 AM.