Thread: Tinder
View Single Post
(#17)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 08-02-2014, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D!ce View Post
I'm gonna give it a crack on my dev account, pick out a few photos where I'm not ruined, though admittedly most of them are still whilst I'm out and about, what's the etiquette on photos with friends, or more specifically girls?

Not to say I'd use photo's with exes or girls I've slept with or am interested in, I just have a lot of friends who are female and are generally photogenic.
I noted a hot girls profile on it where she said "no topless shots or shots with other people cause I can't tell which one you are!"

I think basically you just want a few best shots of you looking as relaxed, cool and sexy as you can be. Get lots of shots and pick through them , put them on 'hot or not' and get them valued and select the best ones. I've not done that yet but I think it's the best plan for tinder. You can't do much more than that.

Edit: If you get tinder going well, you can use the same pics on online dating and if you combine it with a decent cocky funny profile that's going to increase you're chances of catching a nice fish.

Can't live with them, can't live with them

Last edited by Serendipity; 08-02-2014 at 01:06 AM.