View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Lightbulb Runaway thoughts on approach anxiety - 06-02-2014, 09:49 PM

Hi, I've been snooping around a few field reports and they have inspired to share some runaway thoughts on approach anxiety.

i.) I still remember her. I was 18 and had just started going out clubbing. She was gorgeous and I didn't approach. I remember I spent the whole weekend wondering 'What if?'. My whole life could have changed!

It hurt a lot more than any rejection could have. That same pain hits me now if I don't approach.

ii.) All of my long-term relationships have stemmed from approaching on a night out. Months and on some occasions years of awesome sex came from walking over and saying hi. Think about that for a second. If I had delayed for even one minute, someone else could have got there first.

iii.) I believe it's totally normal to feel AA. I can still feel a bit of those nerves in the stomach - but you get the same nerves from doing anything awesome.
Extreme sports, sharing your talent in public, diving into a pool.

iv.) I have the mindset that there's no such thing as a bad approach. In fact, you learn more and become mentally stronger from the approaches that go badly.

Remember, if you've got the balls to cold-approach a chick, you are the rare breed. 95% of guys don't have the balls to even attempt this shit, so be proud of every attempt.

v.) What's the worst thing that's ever happened from approaching a girl? What's the best thing? When you think of it like that, is it worth the risk? If you've ever got laid or even a make-out even once from cold approach, then the answer is yes, so go!

These are my thoughts anyway. I'm no master pick-up artist but I guess lack of AA is one of the strengths of my game. There's a lot I'm looking to improve on.

Anyway, I'm really excited by this community and have never really shared anything like this before so any feedback on my thoughts would be incredible!

---
Gr82, 27, London.

I want to meet girls and party every night. Drop me a message if you want to wing with me.

My adventures are documented at championpua.com