View Single Post
(#48)
Old
Syn
Deleted

Default 14-10-2009, 12:00 PM

Clothes...

Hi Flake

My personal view is to find a Style that you love but have never quite had the courage to go for before and personalise it..

A cool accessory or two, Sometimes I wear a nice tie, or have a braclet with a Hommmm symbol on, a cool belt...

A couple of little details which have stories behind them and intrigue women (without having to wear a furry top hat!)

Priorities (winter)
#1 - good Leather Shoes (absolutly no sports trainers)
#2 - good jacket (designer preferably)
#3 - expensive, well fitting jeans/trousers..
#4 - shirt/top etc....
#5 - accessories, nice watch, bracelet, necklace...

What style?
It depends on your character .... Brad P talks about the different archtypes, characters that women have had crushes on as young girls, the bad boy biker, businessman, rocker, punk...etc..

When a woman sees an archtype she fantasied about as a girl, attraction is already associated with you!

I think the extent which you push you're look depends on your
personality - on nights when I've gone very stylised - women have loved it and opened me constantly... however my frame and body language was strong / congruent.

Top Tip
Go Shopping with some girlie friends, or chat up shop assistants
explain you're going for a new look, get some different points of view - have fun flirting, ask about accessories, are shoes important, anything you don't understand.
If you like the look of the friend/ shop assistant, if they're the type of woman you'd like to attract? - it will be good advice!

Some of the clothes will prob feel a bit out of your comfort zone at first - stick with it, in time you'll stop worrying about your mates taking the piss and find you're own style which you and women love!

Good luck!