View Single Post
(#64)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 01-02-2014, 04:02 AM

I've been struggling to do any proper day approaches during work lunchbreaks. The wet weather hasn't helped.

On Tuesday I went for a walk and sat on a bench to read the forum on my phone. At some point I looked up just as a pretty hot (an 8 to me) blonde girl walking past and she made decent eye contact with me. Great legs, black tights on I noticed as she strode away. It was a massive yes for me in terms of looks and I got a little IoI. I got an urge to run after her and try a yad stop but I rationalised I shouldn't. It lingered in my mind for about an hour and I felt bad for not doing it.

If I had run after her and got blown out it couldn't have been as bad as the feeling I had. That was me not looking to approach. I'd like to be able to react to those situations and not just let them pass. I'll look to trying a yad stop next week, at least once to see what it feels like. I've nothing to lose. I'm just still embarrassed about being attracted to girls and showing it. I need to say fuck the social conditioning that you're not allowed to do it.

Can't live with them, can't live with them

Last edited by Serendipity; 01-02-2014 at 04:09 AM.