View Single Post
(#1)
Old

Default Need help asap. can i fix what i may have messed up ? - 22-02-2009, 11:32 AM

ok guys so basically, last night i was sarging with my pals, and this girl approached me so i turned to see her face and she was about an 8 so i thought hey why not, so i played the game she was interested i was garenteed everything fell into place so perfect now when i was dancing with her i did notice a couple of times this 9 was looking at me dancing with this 8, but then i look up just before i go to k close this chick and i see this tall blonde 9 staring, i mean she was just green with envy, so cut a long story short i ditched the 8 because i was just too confident that i would soon be bagging up this 9,
everything was going perfect she needed a bit of negging and the ioi's were pouring out, then i just amused her with a bit of magic and we danced , now i had the chance to k close her and for some odd reason of which i dont know, i didnt take it, and from that point on i just was unable to k close her, im sure shes interested, but can i still save this and if so how ?, ive got her facebook, i really dont want to let this girl slip any help would be appreciated

cenzy