View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default The world of app's - 31-01-2014, 02:30 AM

We're living in a modern, ever growing society where our advances in technology has rapidly grown over such a short period of time. Shit I'm only 21 and I remember my cassette games computer, the first Nintendo and using floppy's in school. I will add, the Nintendo and games computer will never be thrown out, Duck Hunt!

The smartphones, androids and the like have tons of variations of apps to suit, well practically everything. I was looking at all the apps and was somewhat confused to which apps would be worth while to download.

Recently I've been asked, then firmly asked, then punched and firmly asked, then told and finally discretely robbed of my phone and installed whatsapp behind my back. I've no idea how to use it or why its better that just normal texting and multimedia messaging. Until it hit me that multimedia messages cost for PAYG costumers. I get them free but somehow that, even though it didn't effect me, made me rationalize using it to the point that I hardly use anything else. Plus you get lots of dirty photo's. Yeah that was quite possibly the fact that rationalized its usage.

So I'm branching out here. What are your top apps? And what apps have you tried and will never go back to?

I am the master of my fate