View Single Post
(#28)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 28-01-2014, 10:07 PM

I'm quite new to the community. But I suspect it's like a lot of things that start of underground and move into more mainstream culture. All sorts of 'entrepreneurs' start jumping on the bandwagon to make a fast buck. Many are fakes.

I find some of Tyler's stuff helpful because as he says, "there's no tactic". The core of his idea is based on the premise that your identity is largely formed by the social feedback you had growing up. Once you realise this and stop preventing yourself from changing (the old ingrained thought and behavioural patterns) you can see positive changes as a result. If you make the effort.

As you become more comfortable with yourself as you want to be you become more attractive to girls without any tricks. But you can't make people like you. Some people will like you and some won't. You have to accept that fact. The main thing to learn I think is just not to get in your own way and fuck up the opportunities you have with girls who do like you. I see that as being my problem anyway.

Can't live with them, can't live with them

Last edited by Serendipity; 28-01-2014 at 10:11 PM.