View Single Post
(#27)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 28-01-2014, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadswordWSJ View Post
Read this and tell me this isn't just pure sales, that someone could really learn 43 texts that will get them any woman, and that they will really only publish 300 copies.
Stonecastle
What the fuck man! - If you could actually open your eyes and listen intensively to what you are saying, you'd realize how much of a deluded weird idiot you're been.

Nothing will get you a 100% success rate. Not a 20" cock, not some magic 'pay me money and I will give you' line, not some designer dress sense, nothing. There are so many variables to take into account.. she won't cheat on her bf/ she's a virgin and thinks you're creepy as fuck/ a strict religion/ her daddy does it for her/ she's just had a major fucking gangbag and she's sore as fuck/ on and on and on... 100% success doesn't exist, no 2 women are exactly the same, logistics change, variables outside your control change. That's thousands of possibilities right there and not all of them lead to sex. Fact.

Sales pitches are meant to capture the attention, therefore you are going to hype shit up and in turn hype yourself up by being something your not. Fact.
Far as I'm concerned, people that financially exploit the weak and weary guys that don't know any better in order for personal gain are more fucked up that their students.

I am the master of my fate