View Single Post
(#24)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 28-01-2014, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecastle View Post
You haven't met the guy or gone sarging with him so you don't know. Meanwhile loads of us from the LSS have both met him and done both daygame and nightgame with him!
What is the LSS forum?

No I've never done either. He seems really friendly, polite and outgoing in fairness but again - Sorry - I just don't see him as a super successful guy with woman. He does have a knack for business though. Your report of his boot camp was around 6 years ago so its pretty irrelevant now as all this stuff has been done to the 9's. If its true he's "married" also, then he wouldn't be approaching or have got laid from any other woman in around the last 3-4 years, so he can't really claim to be an awesome PUA or go on about women he's shagging in his emails.

I've got friends who know nothing about PUA & are not Master PUA guru's who would sleep with and have better success with woman than him. There's guys on this forum who will score way more than him.

He's a business man selling a product - of course all his stuff works and he gets laid every night! If I told you I could give you a formula for a winning lottery ticket every time, allow you to lose 50 stone in 1 week or build a 6 pack with minimum effort regardless of weight training or diet in the space of weeks would you believe all that also?

Come on dude - wake up. He's a sales man, a human being. He is not a mysterious God with woman. Listen to what some of the other posters are saying.