View Single Post
(#19)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 27-01-2014, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecastle View Post
But I have met the guy and know what he is really like. I know he is very good with women. He also knows a lot about things like social proof and uses social proof a lot in his game. i.e. he will talk to several other women first before he approaches his target. He also knows a lot about other areas of attraction like having good fashion and good body language etc. He was also on the LSS forum for about two years and loads of people from that forum have met him and know he is the real deal.
I could sign up to a site and go on about how I'm great with woman and spout loads of theories about xyz. Market it the right way & anyone will believe you. He has got some patter, I'll give you that. Maybe my bitterness toward PUA but I just do not believe this guy is drowning in pussy, sorry. Same goes for Gambler. Actually read domewhere that PUA Training are beginning to struggle, as is Kezia Nobles business as the "PUA boom" is beginning to burst. Of course, could be absolute horse shit and he's a millionaire shagging woman left, right & centre, who knows.