View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 20-01-2014, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stein View Post
So not bothered about fat reduction, but what exactly is the goal? Get bigger, stronger, better cardio, what? That'll have a big influence on the workout routine
To get bigger (thought getting bigger would also help me become stronger) and also work on cardio a lot. I'm quite a skinny lad so I definitely don't want to loose weight.

At the minute I do a lot of core exercises and exercises I know from physiotherapy in order to strengthen the legs mainly. I have a knee and hip problem so basically if I don't keep on top of the problem then it will have a knock-on effect. It's taken quite a few years for me to be able to start running, so now that I can run, I'm going for gold 5 times a week. This is pure running/sprinting no jogging.

A lot of the weight machine's I can't use because of my knee and hip problems. The movement and stress needs to be really controlled. I've had 2 times where I've used machines for the legs and on both occasions something went wrong, the second time my knee gave way on a really low weight and nearly dislocated my hip. I could go into the bio mechanics of why and what's wrong but I'm pritty sure machines aren't the way to go.

As many know I've applied for uni in Holland and for the last 6 years, through secondary school and college, I've not been able to play football or any contact sports because of the medical treatment I was receiving. I don't want this to be the case in Holland, so I want to really give it my all and get myself in great shape for moving to Holland.

I can work on my cardio as a separate workout. This routine I want to get sorted is to build to become bigger and as a result, become stronger aswell.

I am the master of my fate

Last edited by Barney Stinson; 20-01-2014 at 10:58 PM.