View Single Post
(#23)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 19-01-2014, 11:12 AM

Last nights FR

me and dale in the dark went to watch ninja's band last night we chilled and had a few beers and enjoyed the music. there was a 50 year old couple who were dry humping near us which wasn't so pleasant lol. we moved into a club and chilled until it started to fill up. we were joined by andy and he winged me on my 1st approach. i told a brunette that she looked fantastic tonight and we had a good chat. I probable should have got her number after a while the girls went back inside. Does anyone take a girls number and text them at the end of the night to try and get a same night lay? ninja was chatting to a woman and her friend opened me and we were getting on well, she introduced me t her friend, who was a tall blonde, i sat beside her and we had plenty in common and were getting on well. I remember my hand on her leg at one point but i didn't go in for a kiss. later we hit the dance floor and i took a petite brunette's hand and started dancing with her. We danced for a good while and her friend was dancing beside us. she then randomly walked off and her friend stayed beside me lol. i though fuck it and danced with her aswell and made out with her. after a while i left her to get a drink. We all had a good night and had some good interactions.

good points
opening
banter
confident

things i can improve
kino
escalating
stating intentions
closing
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Casanova For This Useful Post:
daleinthedark (25-01-2014), Jaz (23-01-2014), Serendipity (19-01-2014)