View Single Post
(#34)
Old

Default 12-01-2014, 01:06 PM

Hi all, quick report on my night out on friday. Went out with Shah and Leeroy909.

We were getting makeouts from the beginning. I stopped to ask a mixed set about the best clubs to go to and Leeroy got a makeout with one of the girls within about 3 minutes. On the way into the club Leeroy and I madeout with some drunk chick just to pump state. We were going around doing our opens and Shah and I ended up making out with two girls who then proceeded to make out with each other, and I had my first 3-way makeout (kinda). Unfortunately the girl said she wasn't feeling the chemistry and then they both ran off. We knew it was going to be a good night though. After that I went to the smoking area, took some selfies with a group of girls, got a really good massage from one of them (professional) and then went down and danced with her. It seemed difficult to keep her interested, need to work on my kino. Got her number but she hasn't replied to my text, not too bothered.

Then I approached a two set and Shah talked to the target's friend (who turned out to have a bf). I took them down to the sofa area (quieter) and ran the cube on both of them, they really enjoyed it (the one with the bf was a psychologist). It was about one hour before closing time and they were both digging me, however I was running out of stuff to say a little and I knew it was impossible to isolate as that would be leaving the friend on her own. So I asked whether I could sleep round with them. I ploughed pretty hard with that but it didn't work, so I kissed the target on the neck and then moved down to her cleaveage (she loved it!), then kissed her on the mouth (she didn't really go full makeout, probably because of her friend). I already had her number as she sent me some pics we all took earlier. Have been texting her, she seems interested but not 100%.
So the night was pretty good, had 3 makeouts and it was close to closing time.

Then the best thing happened. I went onto the dance floor for pretty much the first time that night and almost immediately saw a girl who I had made out with about a month ago whilst out with Shah. She didn't let me kiss her at first but then we were dancing really close and physical and she just grabbed me and went for it. We were making out for a while, then I said "I'm staying at yours tonight" and pulled her to the sofas. We had to wait for her friend, said goodbye to her, went back to hers. We both knew what was going to happen and it was easy enough. Her oral work was insane.

Sick night, good to pull after having a shit night beforehand (went out with Shah the night before, did about 20 approaches but they were all pretty bad, the club was quite dead that night which had a lot to do with it I think). Will be meeting that chick sometime soon, looks like if I play my cards right I'll have a fb!

- Luth x

EDIT: fckkkkkkkkkk I just messed things up with the potential fb. She texted me from a different phone, I thought it was a different girl (she knew I thought she was someone else) and told her I wasn't dating anyone and I could meet her on thursday. Now she thinks I'm a player and doesn't want to see me again. LOL. You live and you learn I guess.

Last edited by Luther; 12-01-2014 at 02:22 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Luther For This Useful Post:
Serendipity (14-01-2014)