View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default What would you do with 3 months paid holiday? - 08-01-2014, 10:02 PM

It's possible I could be allowed to take 3 months paid holiday from work. I just need to give 3 months notice of when I want to do it and get approval from my manager (shouldn't be a major issue). I've been putting this off for many years (it's a rolling offer, a sabbatical that is part of my work contract) because I've been too scared to be away from work that long (always available that's me).

I've not applied for it yet but I've wondered what I could do. Originally I thought of going to New Zealand on a grand tour. But it's expensive and I'm wondering if it would be better just renting in London for 3 months and concentrating on improving my day / night game. I would have my private place (which I don't have at the moment) and be close to the hub of social activity.

I'm worried I wouldn't have the motivation to keep going or I'd lose the plot somehow. I could maybe get a casual job to keep me busy (e.g. working in a bar) and get some extra cash. I've been brainstorming... maybe I should go to the states and do a boot camp, meet Owen or Julian. But that seems like a holiday. I want to do something life-changing. But I realise I'll need to challenge myself. I don't fancy swimming the channel or some shit like that.

It seems like a crazy life changing idea. It might not work out the way I'm imagining. I'm kind of stuck in a quandary about what to do. But just not doing anything when the opportunity is there seems against my whole self-improvement ethos at the moment.

If you had this opportunity...3 months fully paid holiday from work, and some money (not a huge amount though) and your main aim at this point in your life was to improve your game and get better with women what do you think you would do?

Can't live with them, can't live with them