View Single Post
(#33)
Old

Default 30-12-2013, 04:49 PM

Ait guys, quick update, two nights ago I got back to the NL, met up with my girl but they didn't let us into any clubs. So we got home, had sex till the early hours of the morning, then had more sex after we woke up. After that we ate and she went on her merry way. She wants to make things exclusive, which makes things very difficult. I told her I can't commit to anything more than what we have at the moment, and I can't stop her from walking away if she wasn't happy with that. She said she was.

Starting to feel oneitis coming on, definitely feeling that "lower consciousness" that tyler talks about, the cherish. Once you have a girl you just want to lie there with her cuddling and having sex all day. You start to feel needy again and start wanting to draw state off her. It's terrible, but so good at the same time.

I'm going out partying with her tomorrow, then jumping in the north sea on new year's day (dutch tradition). Not much to talk about on the game side of things, will be doing some day game on thursday to try and get out of that lower consciousness and get my brain back into gear. Also might meet the other chick from my last holiday on wednesday.

Hope you guys have an awesome new year, good luck.

EDIT (Jan 3rd):Unrelated to night game so I'll keep it short; Have spent pretty much my entire week with the one girl, eating, sleeping and having sex. Haven't met up with the other chick because I know I would feel like a bastard. Feeling oneitis pretty heavy right now, more than I've felt for a girl in a long time. But this is what game is about. Getting the girl and having the time of your life. And I have, it's been heaven, but I'll be leaving the country in two days and I need to get ready to let go. Julien says you need to know that you are enough and you don't need anyone else to complete you. Don't be afraid of ground zero, because you WILL be able to recreate those emotions with other girls.

It's been tough, but the week has definitely been worth it and taught me a lot of lessons and re-enforced many of my beliefs. Girls do love sex, girls who look innocent aren't necessarily (not always in a bad way) and I don't need anything other than myself- and preferably a bed- to keep a girl interested and entertained.

- Luth x

Last edited by Luther; 03-01-2014 at 02:52 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Luther For This Useful Post:
Serendipity (30-12-2013)