View Single Post
(#12)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 13-10-2009, 03:33 PM

haha, this thread is hilarious. I'll give 2 minutes to quickly respond.

FemalePUA - PM me with more info and I might be interested in checking it out or helping out (actually, I'm gonna organise something similar, but that is for another time).

I find some rather patronising views of women on here. I've met incredible women, and I'm currently friends with highly intelligent (eg, they get stuff published in Nature), articulate, and pleasant women. You tend not to meet those when in a club/pub environment, or being drunk and/or direct.

When you have those kinds of women in your life, you tend not to be ok with some of the comments on this and other forums. This is also a matter of opinion, which is a matter for a forum, which is fine.

Also, to all those millions of chodes reading this and being sucked into kowalski's reality (or his apprentice Tom): there are other ways!!!

Aside from re-hashed RSD stuff, you can be tactful, fun, sexual, a non-misogynist, and considerate and still get all the female success you need.

People can choose.

“simultaneously diluting the content of the forum” haha, I liked that. Fine by me !!

anthony
The Following User Says Thank You to anthony For This Useful Post:
kowalski (13-10-2009)