View Single Post
(#239)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 15-12-2013, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova View Post
Thurs after hours

I then see a nice looking Korean chick and go after her. She's only been in Manchester a week and is studying English. I speak carefully at first , but her English is good and we get into a nice conversation about football and music. Something I was better at today was eye contact. The vibe was really good, I could feel attraction on her part when compared to all the sets I've had in the past couple of weeks. I could sense she was swept off her feet by the whole experience. Nice.
I arranged to hook up with this chick this afternoon so I naturally took her to Northern Quarter for an introduction into English ale. The vibe was chilled and she was receptive to me touching her hand, which later turned into me holding her hand between venues. Turns out this girl is a creative and loves photography, think we're gonna get along well. Her English was pretty poor though so coudln't express myself as freely as I would have liked, but it was a nice laid back affair.

We end up at the Christmas Markets and had some more beer and food, then I took her to the bus stop. She was a bit shy, plus I was rusty, so was tough creating a decent kissing moment but she was happy with all my other physical advances. No rush, next time.

girls just wanna have fun
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
GoodRebel (16-12-2013), Serendipity (15-12-2013)