View Single Post
(#238)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 14-12-2013, 04:36 PM

Chilling in town

One of my old flames from the summer was back in the country for a few days so finished banging her this morning then headed to the art supply shop. I felt so ridiculously chilled breezing through the crowds and had a couple of girls check me out, but I couldn't be bothered approaching. This troubled me a little as today I intended to do more approaching.

Anyway, i get in the art shop and there's this mega cute Korean girl checking stuff out. This was a must. I went over and told her she looked pretty (she was gorgeous). Great eye contact and vibing. She'd just moved to Manchester from Germany to work as an engineer and likes her art, interesting girl. She mentioned a boyfriend when telling me about Christmas shopping, but it was passing comment within her list of friends and family. I had to stop myself asking about this, it's irrelevant.

I then thought I'd test to see how interested she was and we fell silent for a few seconds/vacumed while holding eye contact. She didn't make any excuses to leave and we continued vibing. We exchanged numbers, and she told me I should add her on Facebook.

This week I've maintained a healthy diet of fish and greens, no beer (except 2 last night), went jogging on Tues & Thurs, and managed 4 stints of meditation. I feel this is all helping somewhat with mood, sharpness of mind, etc. It will have to be more longterm to have a genuine effect though.

girls just wanna have fun

Last edited by nova; 14-12-2013 at 04:46 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to nova For This Useful Post:
BroadswordWSJ (15-12-2013)