View Single Post
(#233)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 12-12-2013, 09:26 PM

Thurs after hours

Again after a looong day at work I leave around 8pm and walk through town. I see a few girls and yet again catch myself making dumbass excuses. Do I not want some pussy?? Any one of these girls could be a nice fuck buddy for the Winter months.

I then see a nice looking Korean chick and go after her. She's only been in Manchester a week and is studying English. I speak carefully at first , but her English is good and we get into a nice conversation about football and music. Something I was better at today was eye contact. The vibe was really good, I could feel attraction on her part when compared to all the sets I've had in the past couple of weeks. I could sense she was swept off her feet by the whole experience. Nice.

I was buzzing from this, and it has reminded why I love talking to girls so much. However I am not approaching enough girls. The other thing, I am relying on my good experiences like today to plod along. I need to take more rough with the smooth and hammer some tougher girls who are gonna throw some shit tests at me so I can learn more. That means hotter more confident girls.

girls just wanna have fun