View Single Post
(#10)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 09-12-2013, 11:05 PM

Saturday night,

on saturday night i headed out with my mate into town it was great to see him after a long time. we had a pint in a bar and my friend spotted a blonde he liked, i encouraged him to talk to her and he went in direct and got a kiss. we moved on up the street and we got chatting to some women outside, i said where are you going out going tonight ladies? and they asked about our accents. we chatted for abit and moved on. we hit another bar and got chatting to two blonde sisters at the bar and we joined them at their table. i had a gd convo with one of the blondes and she told me she had a kid etc, when we were going to head on to a club, i asked for her number and she said she didn't give it out, said not even for me and we left.

Hit the club and things got abit hazy later on. i chat to a girl at the bar who tells me i didn't study a real course lol. chat to a group of geordie girls and go to the smoking area and then she introduces me to her boyfriend supposedly lol, i chat to her friend then go back downstairs. i spot my mate and hes pulled. go to dance and make eye contact with a cute petite girl, walk over wink and start dancing with her. we danced for ages made out and sat and chatted. i said to her il walk you home but she didn't seem up for a 1 night thing. i got her number and we went out own ways. It was a really good night though It seems to be a sticking point for me i can open well but mabye i'm not showing enough intent, or mabye the girls i've met are wanting something else. any advice?