Thread: Forum Meet-Up
View Single Post
(#3)
Old
MASTER PUA
Space Invaders Champion, Typing Test Champion

Default 08-12-2013, 10:46 PM

To be fair it was a pretty spectacular night for me, I did notice you winging pretty well to be fair though I was pretty focused on just trying to keep up conversation since I'm a little out of practice at the moment. Everything went pretty much as you mentioned and it was pretty cool to see / meet the guys off here.

At the start though I've started to feel a little bored of fifth since it's primarily filled with teenagers and after you've finished with a set it seems to a right mission finding each other again, significantly hitting your uptime.

Overall I don't rate my performance at all ( I don't remember you throwing girls at me though, I may have just had one too many ) I found myself struggling to keep conversation flowing, resorting to crappy conversation than anything interesting. This however is an interesting point as I feel I can now differentiate between dull openers that I may have used in the past and conversations which would make me socially awesome.

Nevertheless it was a good night. After fifth I headed out to meet my girl who was out with a few friends from work, she was pretty wankered so I made sure she was ok in a taxi. I ended up in some place called the 'Eagle Bar' in the gay village, no idea where that was, and getting a breakfast burger in Burger King at about 7 am, getting in just as it was getting light, was an absolutely mental night, one of my better nights I've had cheers guys.

“A problem can not be solved from the same logical level it was created.”
The Following User Says Thank You to D!ce For This Useful Post:
Serendipity (09-12-2013)