Thread: Shah's Journal
View Single Post
(#603)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 01-12-2013, 05:14 PM

Okay I'm writing this because Luthor's new to the forum.

I went out Friday and Sunday for some daygame with Luthor. He's really good, like really good. I've never seen someone this good at day game, he'll approach anything and hooks insanely well, constantly closes too.

I've seen him approach a girl with her family I think. Constantly does two sets and they seem to do the best, when he approaches groups of girls two or more. He's taken girls off their phone whilst they were using the computer mappy-thing at the same time. No fear. Today he approached two girls whilst he was on the phone and closed, then ended his day on an insta-date.

For me, I did one approach and she had a boyfriend. It wasn't a great approach either but Luthor pushed me. I need that off him. Still getting used to being in the day for sarging. But over time it'll develop.

Luthor really is a great wing man and guy to hang out with, not a weird PUA guy. He's also got enthusiasm for the game too and a great DJ/Musician.

Anyway if you're wondering why Im saying all this is because after today its made me wanna be competitive with him. Challenge each other crazy shit.

Know Thyself.

Have fun.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shahanshah For This Useful Post:
Luther (01-12-2013)