Thread: Shop pickup
View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 27-11-2013, 03:17 PM

Well if you're standing still you could nearly stand in her way facing her and say "Hey excuse blah blah", she will see you talking and stop, take out her earphones and be direct.

Direct works great in street because everyone is going somewhere on the street unless she's a hooker - which is great you can fuck her for half the price you end up spending on women anyway hahahaha ZING - so you do something like "Hey excuse me, real quick, I thought you were [insert generic compliment here] and thought I'd say hi but Im in a hurry, put your number in my phone and lets meet up for archery sometime. Whats your name, Im Paul Hypno, the irony is your eyes are hypnotising ME".

Obviously I was taking the piss there but it can be that quick or even quicker. You can string it out longer, get to know her a bit, walk with her, stand still, I haven't done proper 'day game' in ages though. But on the street you want to get; SOI, name exhange, set up a meet, a number, some form of qualification like "I like how friendly you are blah blah blah" and make her laugh once or twice.

Also post in the intro.

Know Thyself.

Have fun.