View Single Post
(#1)
Old
New User

Default When the woman plays you - 25-11-2013, 09:18 PM

I'm a slightly above average looking guy, 40, divorced. Never been that bad a picking up women, but read the game, got in shape and had a moment of clarity where I realised how easy it is.

As a result, I am now dating 6 woman. 2 of whom are 10s. one of them is the most incredibly sexy woman I have ever seen. I walk into a bar with her and every man from 18 to 80 stares at her. We both said we didn't do relationships and this was fine, but then I made the mistake of falling for her, big time. Her previous partners have been all millionaires or famous men, which makes me feel a little emasculated. We both still see other people, but I think I can't handle the situation and have asked her, but she us not ready to be mutually exclusive.

The other girl that is also a 10 is much sweeter and more likely girlfriend material, but I knew that will be a slower game and she would not be open to be seeing other people. in the meantime I feel like a bad person for the other 4 that I am just having fun with.

Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated.