View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 24-11-2013, 02:40 PM

Last Night

I headed out last night with ninja into town we chatted for a bit at the pub and then moved onto a club. the club was pretty quiet and ninja opened a 2 set and then we moved onto somewhere busier. I got a drink at the bar and i opened a petite blonde at the bar with a direct opener and chatted about uni she was quite receptive but her friend was waiting for her so we chatted for a minute.

me and ninja then hit the smoking area and i opened a blonde and a brunette with ninja opener we thought you girls look social so so we came to say hi. The conversation went well and we chatted about travelling and things for at least 5-10 mins. It was still quite early in the night and we didn't use any kino. i should have number closed the girl as we had a good convo and things in common. we then went back inside and there was 2 girls bending down picking their drink up that they had hid behind a table. ninja said to them you can see everything lol and they said to me are u irish and 1 of them said i love your accent and kissed me briefly on the lips and said come find me later.

we went back inside and i opened a girl at the bar and said i had to tell you that you look fantastic tonight. ninja winged me and chatted to her friend and we sat and chatted to them for a good while. i said to her on a scale of 1 to 10 how good a kisser are u and she said 9 i said prove it but she didn't seem up for a kiss, mabye i should have just went for it. anyone got any tips for k closing? i got her number and we had a good convo. ninja was getting on well and k closed his girl. we had a good night and some good interactions. i need to escalate more and use more intent but i opened well so it was a good start .