View Single Post
(#24)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 24-11-2013, 01:54 PM

Date: 24th November 2013
Bit hungover right now, but i'll give this a go.

I didnt do a write up but I had sex with internet bird during the week. After no sex after 2 months, I'm definitely out of practice. I spend a couple of hours rereading Danny Rose's Sex God Method, which I used in my relationship and was quite useful.

Finally I leave getting to her place is time consuming an hour and ten minutes to get somewhere just below Hammersmith. After sleeping with her for the first time last week, she invited me to her friends birthday party which started off at hers and a taxi down to Mccrawleys in Kingston.

As soon as I arrived shes a bit weird, too distant. Didnt bother to introduce me to her friends, and didnt really have a conversation with her, only her friends. Which is fine for me I do need some practice chatting and leading conversation with girls. Throughout I sent a couple of texts to a friend telling him this party's a bore.

Once we finally got out, we stood around waiting for her friends in front of the club after ten minutes we proceeded into the club. The club is buzzing, plenty of pretty birds. Which I would approach if it were any other night. The night consisted of standard dancing with the birds, figuring out where this night was going. At one point I went outside and saw her talking to some lads, for some reason this pissed me off. Probably because I come down from central into unknown territories and this bird wont even bother with me. I felt like "that guy", not really a part of the group and her friends were stuck with babysitting me. At this point I tell her friend I'm going home (which is a fucking mission, 2 night buses), she asks me why a few times, I dont reply. I couldnt really say, because this bird has been weird with me the whole night. I'm not dealing with girl's drama.
After 5 minutes trying to convince me to stay, I listen to them, but proceed to having a drunken gander, looking at all the pretty birds on show. Which her friends clearly see, I lose them a few times. I steal a drink at the bar, just walk off and not pay.
Finally at like 3 in the morning we leave and take a taxi back to theirs, I ended up going to her bed and falling asleep, I wasnt really down for chatting. Her friend awoke me from my slumber after ten minutes and asks me to go downstairs and see internet bird, I then say nothing and make out with her, and then take her upstairs where her friend was in her bed, we made her leave and I fuck her, she is pretty animalistic, this time. The sex was good but once again she doesnt cum which always annoys the shit out of me. We then hold each other and she tells me about her insecurities and how she thought I was going to get to her friend. I give her my 2 cents and agree with her when she asks if she should go to counselling.

This is the dilemma, I quite like this girl but know with these insecurities and family issues and possibly daddy issues it'd be a drain on me to continue. I find it extremely difficult to do a runner, as she's literally opened up to me, she's a great girl and the sex is good.