View Single Post
(#46)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 24-11-2013, 10:30 AM

I've thought about last night with a clearer head. There was another girl there when I was chatting to the one who turned out to be engaged. I think she was the sister of the girls fiancé. She was giving me the evil stare but I didn't read too much into it at the time. We were introduced and I chatted to her briefly but the eye contact wasn't warming up much. She seemed suspicious of me.

I reckon she has gone off and told her bro what was going on and then he came over to intervene. I passed her later (the guys sister) and said hi (name) and she didn't respond, just glared at me. All I'm thinking about this is I'm not into stealing other guys girlfriends but it takes two to have a convo. And at the end of the day it was only a convo.

Maybe these folks could become friends. I've no problem with that. I'm out to build a social circle as well.

The positive thing coming out of it is I'm more confident now I can approach, open and make a good connection with a woman that I'm attracted to. What's holding me back a bit at the moment I think is my social skills in general, but they're improving as well. When my state's up I just get so focused on the interaction that I'm forgetting to escalate and close. But I know if I think about that I'll go in my head, then my state will drop and I'm done. So at the moment I'm just focusing on being present in the interaction and making a good connection. I'm starting to know what that feels like.

Can't live with them, can't live with them

Last edited by Serendipity; 24-11-2013 at 11:08 AM.