View Single Post
(#9)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 23-11-2013, 06:34 PM

Thursday 21st November

Headed to MCR to meet up with the guys there who do improv , which turned into drinking in a pub , which didn't bother me at all, then headed out to 5th ave with Shah & Xfactor Chris. Within 2 minutes of being there Xfactor Chris was away chatting to a 2 set, whilst Shah nursed his hangover from the previous night & I headed to the bar repeatedly for dutch courage. After a while i found my feet and opened a few sets with my "jaffa cake opener." the opener went down well enough every time to spark conversations so i felt like i had the ball rolling.

Later on in the night i spotted a brunette walking past with a cool leather jacket on .... instantly i liked her, grabbed her , cant remember what i said now, something about could i pull off shahs beard? had a great chat with her, as i was talking she held my hand , loads of IOI's etc ... i isolated/took her to a different part of the club (even though she wasn't with friends when she walked past) chatted there, got loads of IOI's like her putting her hand on my thigh, holding my hand etc, after chatting for a while i number closed her, when she put her number in my phone i said we need a picture for your contact and took a selfie of the both of us, looking back i might have escalated this and took a silly picture of both of us , then a serious one etc (i think i read that in the game?) ... but never mind. I didn't want too spend all night with her because i didn't want too seem needy so we parted and i said id be in touch, but when we parted i said bye and went to kiss close her and she turned her cheek , which i couldn't understand from all the IOI's previously. Maybe she liked our conversation and wanted to carry it on or thought i wanted to leave because i have her number?

Anyway , we've been in touch since so its all good. Opinions/Advice welcome as always ... nice one

GoodRebel

Last edited by GoodRebel; 24-11-2013 at 02:58 PM.