Thread: Tinder openers
View Single Post
(#5)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 21-11-2013, 10:19 PM

I've done pretty well off tinder, and all I ever do is just go 'Hey, how's it going?'. The cool thing about tinder is that girls aren't bombarded by messages as much, plus they alrady liked you, so anything will do to start with really. If you really want to do something a bit different just write anything. Cut the filter and just write bullshit. Stuff I've written includes:

How much does a polar bear weigh? 240 kg. Let's have sex.
That photo of you planking in burger king? That was your Ulysses. Highlight of your life right there.
I liked you. You liked me. Let's get drunk on cheap read wine and bone to Luther Vandross.
'Damn girl, you fine as shit' - Henry David Thoreau
I'd date the shit out of you. Just saying.
You seem like the kind of girl who's last words will be 'hold my beer, watch this'
Let's go get a cup of decaffeinated coffee in a well lit public place. All civilized and shit.
What?

That's only when I've been bored though. Normally I'd just say hi and it's pretty rare that I'll do much else. Remember that an openers just an opener. Regardless of what ever weird shit you say that they can work off it's going to turn into a conversation eventually, and it's actually keeping a conversation going and moving shit forward that's important.

Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99

Last edited by Stein; 21-11-2013 at 10:22 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Stein For This Useful Post:
Sugarspin (19-02-2014)