Thread: Tinder openers
View Single Post
(#2)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 21-11-2013, 03:57 PM

My friend started using this app. I was in the pub with him where he told some oriental chick she looked like a ladyboy. She was sucking his cock 2 nights later. He is also a ripped monster so I suspect his profile pic has a lot to do with it.

I've not used tinder but my understanding of it is that you put up a pic of yourself and you browse girls pics. If you like them then you like their pic. If they like you back you can talk. Its basically a dating site with a filter. Proceed as you would as with any other dating site. Be direct, but for the love of god dont ever put 'thank you for liking my pic' 'cant believe you liked me back' shit.

EDIT: from a business point of view tinder is quite clever in so much as its a rip off of POF but its marketed at girls in so much as it cuts out creepy weirdos sending them random cock pics, which believe it or not puts them off dating sites. I reckon it has the potential to take off and be quite popular but to make it work for you (as with all dating sites) your going to have to have a really great looking profile pic for girls to like it in the first place. Anyway good luck with it.

Last edited by Phenom; 21-11-2013 at 04:07 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Phenom For This Useful Post:
nova (21-11-2013), Serendipity (21-11-2013), Sugarspin (19-02-2014), themaxx (21-11-2013)