View Single Post
(#1)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default adventures of casanova - 20-11-2013, 03:59 PM

Day game today

Today i went to the library, got some lunch and i had a dander around town. i hadn't approached for 3 years so i was feeling abit nervous about my 1st attempt at day game in ages. i spotted a hot girl working in a shop and i just couldn't bring myself to approach, this happened twice and i got annoyed at myself. Then i went into another shop and spotted a blonde i put off approaching her for abit then i said fuck it and i walked over and said, excuse me i just had to tell you that you look fantastic today, she was abit shocked and said sorry and i told her again! she smiled and said thankyou, i don't feel it iv'e been working since 7, she asked me where i was from and what i was doing in preston. Which was promising, we chatted for a minute or two and i left. i probably could have chatted to her for longer but it was my 1st approach and i felt abit nervous during it.

i then went into a different shop and i spotted a tall blonde browsing at the clothes. i approached and said excuse me i just noticed you, and i had to tell you that you look stunning. she was suprised and smiled i introduced myself and found out her name. and found out she was latvian and we just chatted about what she was studying and stuff. i again probably could have talked to her for longer. she didn't ask as much qs as the 1st woman.

I was happy to get back out there and approach twice, that was my goal just to do it. The more i do the more comfortable i will feel. the approaches went quite well and i will probably be able to get a few number with more practice and staying in the convo longer. does anyone use playful or funny openers during day game?. I felt like saying to them has debenhams not gave you a modelling contract yet.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Casanova For This Useful Post:
kowalski (20-11-2013), nova (20-11-2013), Serendipity (20-11-2013)