View Single Post
(#60)
Old
MASTER PUA
Bounce Back Champion

Default 'You're such a nice guy' - 10-11-2013, 10:48 AM

Hmm, been a while since I last posted. Things have kinda ground to a halt at the moment; long work hours, a lack of motivation to pull girls, and doing other things non-PU related to try and improve myself.

The strange is that I can get a conversation going most of the time, but lack the motivation to take it further. This is something that Alex from RSD also pointed out when I was in Dublin (cool guy).

For example I was out in Clapham yesterday, started a few conversations but the girls usually left/made their excuses after 15-20 mins. And with one, there were the dreaded parting words:

'You're such a nice guy'

Previous experience tells me that this usually means you have been friend-zoned.

I thought about this 'nice guy' thing a lot on the way home, and it has led me to do a massive re-frame. Rather than moaning that girls don't like nice guys, I know within myself that I have a good heart and people need to meet MY standards. And if they don't, at least be a positive influence. And call them out when necessary.

Another thing I realise is that there is no substitute for experience. Rather than talking Game and analysing people, sometimes you just have to Hit It Up. And that is my intention as we enter the party season.

'I've never known a man worth his salt who, in the long run, deep down in his heart, didn't appreciate the grind, the discipline.' - Vince Lombardi

'The secret of happiness is not discovered in the absence of trials, but in the midst of them' - Ted Nace
The Following User Says Thank You to SmileyK For This Useful Post:
markuk (10-11-2013)