View Single Post
(#8)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 04-11-2013, 10:07 PM

Friday 1st November

I was heading into manchester for 2 of my friends joint birthday drinks, they weren't heading out till later and at the moment I'm really trying to keep my "game" ball rolling so i met up with Shah for a few early pints.

In the bar , we chatted about game & normal stuff, then a few pints later we ended up making roses from napkins ... random i know! Then throwing them behind passing women (i say women in the loosest possible way, many were .... errrmm .... more like creatures of the deep) "excuse me , you dropped something" hahaha We thought this was hilarious , the women ... not so much.

A few minutes later a pair of girls came and sat on the table across from us, i said to shah "they sound spanish" he said to "ask them!?" This is the sort of push i need , normally i would have just wondered and not done anything , but it turned out to be a decent enough opener and I asked them over to our booth , in return for showing them how to make the roses. After a few more drinks , i was already late to meet my friends but the girls seemed pretty cool , so in the end we all went together to Mojo's, the two spanish girls , shah, Xfactor chris (who joined us just as we were leaving, nice to meet you by the way man) and myself. On the way there, crossing the road i grabbed her hand , and ran across the road with her , then teased her for being slow. We then had a race to the nearest lamppost. I won , despite my choice of "indie boy pointy shoes." Got to mojo's more drinks went down , bit of dancing etc. Managed to get to chat to my target alone when her friend was speaking to shah, (top wingmaning by the way pal.) All was going swimmingly until then.

It was when we moved on that things took a turn for the worse, being in a big group it took us ages to get anywhere/decide where to go, and when we did it was a chinese karaoke bar ... interesting. In the karaoke bar i got AMOG'd, tried all the usual things with my target ; ignored her, then she would come back over , then she'd go again , then come back again , for some reason i put her coat on , not quite sure why because i was pretty drunk by this point but it got her attention again , but when she came back over she could hardly stand up. I took this as a cue to go , as all my friends were heading off and i think shah had gone by this point!

So all in all not bad but could have obviously ended up better, on the plus side i put myself in a position i may not have been in normally and did pretty well some aspects of game, demonstrated a bit of value and a few pebbles etc, need to add generating attraction to that!

Any advice / feedback is appreciated!

GoodRebel.

Last edited by GoodRebel; 04-11-2013 at 10:09 PM.