Thread: Shah's Journal
View Single Post
(#527)
Old
MASTER PUA

Default 03-11-2013, 12:35 PM

Friday

Went out to meet Goodrebel for a drink and a chat as he's going off to a party later on in the night. Ends up everyone cancelling on me and I'm thinking "Am I really going to have a solo night? Fuck it okay", after a while Goodrebel shows some Oregami and I show him my one too (how fucking gay hahaha) so I tell him to do the lamest thing ever, tell girls walking by "Hey you dropped this" and hand them the flower-napkin.

We know its lame but he wanted to get approaching etc etc and I thought it was a funny thing to do in the moment; who knows where it could lead. All the ugly girls who walk passed are like "pfft whatever", the cute waitress loves it and laughs her ass off.

Then two spanish girls sit on the table next to us and I tell Goodrebel, "Do it!", I think I told him to say "Are you Spanish" or he came up with it himself I dunno. We get speaking. Its a slow burner, they were interested and all that but sexual tension and that was missing with my girl.

I was winging, so being as chill and non-threatening etc as possible. XFChris turned up out of the blue haha and all five of us bounce to some bar called MOJO. I will make it a long story short as I think I didn't really do much other than chill, chit-chat with them and that's about it.

I felt bad as I wanted to hang out with XFChris and approach too. Like a war of tug on Barney's emotions. Chris was smashed too at 11 haha. If it was my set I would have just hung out with Chris instead and not really hung out with them but I was winging. And I pride myself on at least trying to be a good wing-man. Like I will big people up to the high heavens, "he's the coolest guy, I fucking love him. He's so funny, interesting, creative, he's the natural leader of our group", I will oversell your ass to high heavens and be like "So what do you like about him", get her to join in. None of that's actually what I say but the rough direction.

We ended up at a Gay Chinese karaoke bar with the two girls and Goodrebel's friends but here it fell to shit; one ended up being paraletic and the girl I was occupying met a guy she actually liked (Me and her had good 'friendship' going but she wasn't interested in anything). But Goodrebel really killed it and re-approached when some guys were obviously going for it with them. Just his girl literally got fucking mortal.

I also think the fact we spent the whole night with them somehow spoilt the spark or fire and by the end of the night new guys and experiences are more interesting. I know it sounds stupid but that's what it felt like.

I'll type up Saturday night's later, the funniest and most interesting by far. Without sounding like a massive twat I think I single-handely made the night for me and my mates.

Know Thyself.

Have fun.